Monday 22 September 2008

and in swept Autumn

I love the word Autumn. It also just also happens to be my favourite season.

This morning when I awoke I realised it was infact... Autumn in England! My house was surrounded by a light mist and there was a slight nip in the air which hit my toes.

So in a moment, we are no longer in Summer, the seasons change, but then everything is always changing around us...

So I thought it might be a nice way to end this season we've come to know as an English Summer ( a little sunshine and quite alot of rain) by sharing my Summer photographs.


May-april 040 New lightweight summer curtains.

Blog pics 2 168 Allium in full bloom.


May-april 114

Luscious green velvety leaves.


May-april 155

Trips to the local farm shop in the sunshine


Blog pics 2 155

Lots of herbs for using on everything in Summer, BBQ's , mint tea, salad....

Blog pics 2 153


May-april 052

New life in the garden...


Blog pics 2 267

Trying to fill pots with water...

Blog pics 2 216

I just adore the colour of these...

Blog-benet

Little knitted flowers...

May-april 091

Something you don't see in Winter...

R & M Beads and Buttons april 08 092

Made some new friends...

SUMMER 028

Made a new t-shirt....


SUMMER 394

Beautiful summer evenings...

No comments: